Monday, December 24, 2012

PEACE on EARTH

A lovely time of year, when families connect and when we go out of our way to make the celebration special. My presents are wrapped, the lights are twinkling and the gammon is cooked! I am very proud of the home made chocolate truffles I made as pressents this year - see them among the pressies. :-)



To everyone who stopped by my blog this year - a big thank you! I appreciate that. 



May your Festive Season be full of JOY and PEACE and your New Year PROSPEROUS!

Greetings from a VERY WARM KwaZulu Natal!


3 comments:

  1. Liewe Erna,

    Voorspoedige, gelukkige, gesonde en sukesevolle Nuwe Jaar!

    Baie groete uit Duitsland
    Linda
    http://www.key4net.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baie dankie, Linni! Mag jou jaar gevul wees met liefde, vrede, mooi dinge en nuwe avonture! Liefdegroete, Erna

      Delete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment - I appreciate that! Blessings - Erna

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover