Friday, July 17, 2009

NAMIBIAN PAINTINGS

I grew up in Namibia and lived there till I was seventeen. I love the wide open spaces of the Namib, where you can breathe, where the desert silence becomes loud in your ears. I still paint Namibian scenes from time to time.
I made these paintings of the very special weather-worn Welvitzia plants after I visited Namibia in 2001.

They are now available for a special price for a period of time.



Welvitzia Mirabilis

Dimensions: 250 x 160mm
Medium: Watercolour
SPECIAL PRICE: R380, including the mountings. (unframed)
(Postage excluded.)







Welvitzia Patterns

Dimensions: 250 x 160 mm

Medium: Watercolour

SPECIAL PRICE: R380, including mountings. (unframed)

(Postage excluded)


For further information, please contact me @ ewade@absamail.co.za







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover